MATCHIT Objectives and Progress
Summary of overall MATCHIT objectives:
- Create DNA-addressable chemical micro- and nano- chemtainers in both aqueous and organic solvents.
- Demonstrate autonomous chemical package delivery by address matching to both floating (chemtainer-chemtainer) and external (chemtainer-location) addresses.
- Show that recursive programmable reaction processing is possible with chemtainers.
- Use DNA computation to implement chemtainer re-addressing.
- Construct an electronically programmable matrix for chemtainer processing with MEMS technology.
- Develop a computer language, physical simulation, design tools and IT architecture for the artificial subcellular matrix.
The MATCHIT work packages are organized as follows: