The consortium has 6 participants from 3 EC member states and Israel:
- The Center for Fundamental Living Technology (FLinT), University of Southern Denmark (DK) (Coordinator)
- Biomolecular Information Processing, Ruhr-Universität Bochum (DE)
- Bioorganic Chemistry I, Ruhr-Universität Bochum (DE)
- The Department of Molecular Genetics, Weizmann Institute of Science (ISR)
- The Department of Biological Chemistry, Weizmann Institute of Science (ISR)
- The European Center for Living Technology (ECLT), Universita Ca´Foscari di Venezia (I)
The Consortium is structured around 7 work packages. The way the consortium partners are set up to support their key mutual collaborations are depicted in the figure below.